Personalization is very important to me when providing my services. During our consultation, we can discuss each client’s budget and expectations. A typical photo session is one where I meet the client either at their home or in a desired location. Occasionally, “mini-sessions” are offered during specific times of the year such as Christmas when photo greeting cards are desired. I take all major credit cards via Square as well as PayPal.
- Photo sessions include a pre-shoot consultation either by phone, email, or in person prior to the session to best determine each client expectations and how to achieve the best results in their customized session. Additional animals and/or people can be added to the session but please discuss this in detail with me during your consultation to best meet your expectations. There may be an extra charge depending on the type of animal.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking your session. Re-scheduling sessions can be done with at least 48 hours notice.
- Sessions typically take 1-2 hours depending on the number of people/animals being photographed.
- Pets LOVE to be photographed with their owners although for the camera shy person, this isn’t an absolute necessity.
- 20-40 edited proofs can be expected within a week of the shoot although are often ready earlier then this. Clients can expect to a sneak preview on my photography FB page unless they decline.
- Clients have the option of viewing proofs in a private on-line proof gallery that is password protected.